My properties with Parcel Pending have had no real issues and any service items are resolved in a day or less. [They’re] a very customer service-oriented company.
From an office standpoint, Parcel Pending has really helped with maximizing our office efficiency. It actually allows us to devote more time to bettering the resident experience in other ways.
The Parcel Pending product speaks for itself. It’s durable, it’s easily configurable, it can also be modified to fit specific needs.
I have been very happy with Parcel Pending’s product and service. I have used other package solutions in the past and prefer Parcel Pending. The lockers take the majority of my package handling out of my associates’ hands, which increases productivity as well as security for my residents’ packages.
Parcel Pending is a great amenity for our residents, with 24-hour access on their time.
Parcel Pending is a great service and residents like the convenience and knowledge that their items are securely delivered.
We know residents expect properties to have a solution for managing packages. When prospective residents walk past nice, wrapped package lockers, they are instantly impressed with the design and convenience. We are thrilled that the lockers are becoming a selling point for our on-site teams.
We absolutely made the right choice with Parcel Pending. Everyone loves how easy it is to use the lockers, and the Customer Service team has provided phenomenal support for both our owners and our residents.
Solve Your Property’s Package Problem
Safe, secure and on-demand package management systems for apartments
- Provide secure, on-demand package access for residents – 24/7/365
- Save up to 24 hours per week of property staff or building manager time by automating your package management process1
- Integrate our solutions with any property management software or custom application
- Increase property ROI – this resident-requested amenity can increase renewals by as much as 40%2
- Choose from multiple parcel locker types and sizes to fit your property’s unique needs and aesthetics
- Meet your budget needs with flexible pricing – options include purchase and subscription
- Receive support from our Customer Success, Technical, and Resident Relations teams
1 Based on an average incoming package volume of 60 packages per day, 6 days per week, at 1 hour per 15 packages.
2 Survey results gathered from case studies conducted with residents of Cortland Partners properties.
Get Ready to Deliver MORE
Our teams are here to support you and your residents from installation to implementation and beyond
How Parcel Pending Delivers MORE
|Features||Parcel Pending||Other Vendors|
|Integrates with Property Management Software|
|Built-In Security Camera|
|Robust UPI for Custom Software Integrations|
|Mobile App Integration|
|Advanced Redelivery and Parcel Tracking Features|
|Remote Monitoring Features|
|Individual Refrigerated Compartments|
Packages Delivered Annually
Deliver MORE with Smart Lockers from Parcel Pending by Quadient
Products for Multifamily Communities in the United States
Deliver MORE to Your Residents with Parcel Pending’s Smart Package Lockers
- More Expertise: Boost resident satisfaction with package delivery smart locker solutions from the leader in apartment community satisfaction
- More Access: Residents receive instant delivery notifications and can retrieve packages from the parcel locker system, contact-free, at their convenience
- More Support: Resident support available from U.S.-based customer service 7 days a week
- More Security: Package theft prevention – over 80% of residents say package security and avoiding package theft is important to them
- More Resident Satisfaction: Apartment package lockers rank as the most common and most preferred method for receiving packages
- More Efficiency: Self-service package lockers save time for both apartment complex residents and property managers