THE EXCLUSIVE LOCKER PROVIDER FOR:
Don’t kick your BOPIS customers to the curb
92% of shoppers believe retailers’ pick-up time could be faster and safer
- 2.5x longer: the perceived wait time for traditional BOPIS retail vs. Buy Online, Pick-up in Locker (BOPIL®)
- Customers who wait less than 2 minutes are 4x more likely to repeat purchase from the same retailer
- 45% of BOPIL customers are more likely to purchase again within 30-60 days (compared to non-locker pick-up)
- 87% of consumers prefer contactless options like curbside pickup or order pick-up using lockers
A solution for every retailer
As our founder, Lori Torres, said: “anyone can sell you a locker”, but working with Parcel Pending by Quadient gives you:
- Flexible technology: integrate existing partner platforms seamlessly with our open API to give you the ability to control the customer and associate experience
- The widest selection of modular, customizable indoor and outdoor retail lockers to accommodate more deliveries and returns
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction, with 24/7/365 access to customer service and a passionate support team
- Retail-specific expertise and experience, giving you direct access to our global executive leadership team
How it Works: Order Pick-Up
Elevate your contactless pickup process with BOPIL retail lockers
How it Works: Order Returns
Packages Delivered Monthly
SPECIAL Moments Created with Parcel Pending
[Our store] finally got our lockers installed today! Y’all this is a game changer! I hope our customers are going to love them as much as we do.
With more than 60 percent of online orders picked up in our stores, [the lockers give] our customers one more option and the added convenience and flexibility to control how and when they get that order. This is a significant step in our relentless efforts to create a fast and frictionless shopping experience for today’s time-pressed customers
We cannot imagine not having [lockers]. I get copied on emails that request the use of the locker, and I just saw one from one of our better [customers] that must have 2-3 requests per day.
I have wasted so much time waiting for orders in a line or in parking lots, etc. and [order pickup using the lockers] was just so simple and effective. I don’t usually shop at big box stores, but you guys got it right.
The automated locker is AMAZING! Fastest, easiest way I’ve ever done pick-up – and I do a lot.
The [order pick-up] process [with lockers] was flawless and, as a new mom working full-time, I definitely appreciate the convenience of it. Great job, Lowe’s!
It literally was fast. Placed my order online and not even 10 minutes later, I recieved an email saying [my order] was ready. When I went to pick it up…walked in the door, scanned the barcode, and the [locker] door popped open. So quick!
[Order pick-up with the lockers] was the best experience I have had – I normally have to wait from 15 minutes to over an hour to pick up online orders. THIS WAS GREAT!
Great idea, huge time saver, great foresight on putting these in, as I know they were planned before the current COVID-19 pandemic. Even if the pandemic had never happened, we would have still utilized them as much as we do now.
[Order pick-up with the lockers is] so simple! Scan your order code, your locker opens, and you grab your order!
I loved how easy it was to pick up my order! I didn’t have to wait or have any problems – you are way above your competitors in the online order process.