Consolidate Parcel Collection & Returns to Streamline Your Business Operations
Drop Box is an innovative, award-winning locker solution for retailers and carriers that maximize operational efficiency and improve the customer experience through an enhanced, self-service returns option. Drop Box Lockers feature a built-in label printer, allowing customers the ability to print return labels from the parcel lockers and place them directly into the deposit box at the locker terminal. In addition to returns, online orders can be collected and delivered to the lockers, making Drop Box an all-in-one solution to drive cost-savings and in-store footfall.
2023 Award for Innovation of the Year
The Drop Box solution won the “Innovation of the Year” award in the 2023 Parcel and Postal Technology International Awards. This recognition spotlights Quadient’s efforts in facilitating the collection and returns process through secure, easy-to-use, and sustainable innovations.Learn More
The Ideal Solution for Retailers Streamlining Return Fulfillment
Parcel Pending by Quadient’s Drop Box Lockers can help retailers realize:
- Cost-Effective Returns: Our self-service returns option maximizes employee efficiency and can increase the time customers spend in-store shopping for other items.
- Streamlined Store Operations: Drop Box can help shorten checkout and customer service counter lines, allowing associates to restock and resell goods faster.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Our self-service solution allows customers returning parcels to do so at their convenience – all in less than 30 seconds.
The Ideal Solution for Carriers Building an Out-Of-Home Strategy
Parcel Pending by Quadient’s Drop Box Lockers can help carriers:
- Optimize Driver Time: Drop Box helps drivers save time and maximize efficiency by centralizing deliveries and collections to one locker location.
- Print Return Labels: Increase convenience by allowing customers to print return labels directly from the Drop Box Locker terminal.
- Maximize Package Capacity: Drop Box is an all-in-one, minimal footprint locker solution for deliveries, collections, and returns.
Watch Demo Videos: Drop Box
Maximize efficiency with a self-service option for pick-up and returns while offering convenience for customers. Our Drop Box locker automates returns by offering a large collection box and an optional built-in printer. Returning packages to a locker can be completed in a few simple steps.
Watch the demo videos to see the game-changing built-in label printer in action!
How it Works: Returns
How it Works: Collections
Watch On-Demand Video: Experience the Power of Drop Box for Returns
We sat down with Quadient’s visionary leaders to delve into the story of Drop Box. Discover its creation’s inspiration, its unrivaled capabilities, and the transformative solutions it offers for Returns and C2C. Watch the video(s) to learn more about the myriad benefits that await retailers and carriers who embrace Smart Lockers and the new Drop Box. Hear how this game-changing solution revolutionizes the industry, propelling businesses toward unparalleled success.
Ready to witness the future?
Watch Video: Build a Returns Center of Excellence
Discover the secrets to building a returns center of excellence and revolutionize your omnichannel experience featuring Brendan Witcher, Vice President and Principal Analyst for FORRESTER®. In this enlightening video, he unveils key findings from extensive research and a consumer focus group, including valuable insights into shopping trends and behaviors, and how to uncover the keys to winning customers by mastering the art of returns. Prepare to take your business to new heights as Witcher reveals crucial actions to elevate your omnichannel strategy. Don’t miss out on this must-watch presentation that will reshape your approach to customer satisfaction and growth!Watch Now
Global Leader in Parcel Management
Packages Delivered Annually
Limit Upfront Costs by Joining Our Open Locker Network
Partner with Parcel Pending by Quadient for a convenient, sustainable solution to deliveries and returns.
Limit upfront costs and take advantage of revenue-sharing opportunities by making a portion of your locker terminals available to carrier partners, other retailers, C2C services, and more.