Consolidate Parcel Collection & Returns to Streamline Your Business Operations
Drop Box is a revolutionary locker solution for retailers and carriers that maximize operational efficiency and improve the customer experience through an enhanced, self-service returns option. Drop Box Lockers feature a built-in label printer, allowing customers the ability to print return labels from the parcel lockers and place them directly into the deposit box at the locker terminal. In addition to returns, online orders can be collected and delivered to the lockers, making Drop Box an all-in-one solution to drive cost-savings and in-store footfall.
The Ideal Solution for Retailers Streamlining Return Fulfillment
Parcel Pending by Quadient’s Drop Box Lockers can help retailers realize:
- Cost-Effective Returns: Our self-service returns option maximizes employee efficiency and can increase the time customers spend in-store shopping for other items.
- Streamlined Store Operations: Drop Box can help shorten checkout and customer service counter lines, allowing associates to restock and resell goods faster.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Our self-service solution allows customers returning parcels to do so at their convenience – all in less than 30 seconds.
The Ideal Solution for Carriers Building an Out-Of-Home Strategy
Parcel Pending by Quadient’s Drop Box Lockers can help carriers:
- Optimize Driver Time: Drop Box helps drivers save time and maximize efficiency by centralizing deliveries and collections to one locker location.
- Print Return Labels: Increase convenience by allowing customers to print return labels directly from the Drop Box Locker terminal.
- Maximize Package Capacity: Drop Box is an all-in-one, minimal footprint locker solution for deliveries, collections, and returns.
How it Works: Returns
How it Works: Collections
Watch Video: Build a Returns Center of Excellence
Discover the secrets to building a returns center of excellence and revolutionize your omnichannel experience featuring Brendan Witcher, Vice President and Principal Analyst for FORRESTER®. In this enlightening video, he unveils key findings from extensive research and a consumer focus group, including valuable insights into shopping trends and behaviors, and how to uncover the keys to winning customers by mastering the art of returns. Prepare to take your business to new heights as Witcher reveals crucial actions to elevate your omnichannel strategy. Don’t miss out on this must-watch presentation that will reshape your approach to customer satisfaction and growth!Watch Now
Global Leader in Parcel Management
Packages Delivered Annually
Limit Upfront Costs by Joining Our Open Locker Network
Partner with Parcel Pending by Quadient for a convenient, sustainable solution to deliveries and returns.
Limit upfront costs and take advantage of revenue-sharing opportunities by making a portion of your locker terminals available to carrier partners, other retailers, C2C services, and more.
Deliver MORE with Smart Lockers from Parcel Pending by Quadient
Parcel Pending by Quadient’s Drop Box Parcel Lockers are an ideal delivery option for retailers and carriers looking to streamline the returns process for store staff, parcel delivery agents, and consumers. They accept letter and large letter envelopes as well as small parcels. Capacity limits of each parcel locker vary by parcel type. Mixed parcel deposits generally accept 12-15 parcels.
Parcel Pending currently offers Drop Box Lockers with (DR-7) and without (DR-8) a built-in printer to suit various use cases and enhance our existing ability to fulfill returned merchandise through our locker solutions. All Drop Box lockers can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Yes! Parcel Pending’s Drop Box Lockers are designed to support pick-ups, drop-offs, or additional returns. Our drop off lockers allow retailers and carriers to reduce operational costs and offer a convenient, centralized option for parcel pick-ups, deliveries, and item drop-offs.