How We Solve the Problem with a Smart Locker System
Our smart locker systems for corporate campuses and commercial properties provide extra security and easy access to parcels for employees and tenants.
- Eliminate up to 24 hours of time wasted each week handling and sorting packages1
- Unified platform provides visibility, security, and delivery efficiency
- Wide range of metal storage locker options including custom locker configurations designed to meet your business’ unique needs
- Employees receive instant delivery notifications and can retrieve packages contact-free at their convenience from the business lockers
- Full chain-of-custody for mail, packages, laptops, tech equipment and accessories, important documents, and more
- Reduce package delivery time by up to 78%2
1Based on an average of 60 packages per day, 6 days per week, at 1 hour per 15 packages.
2Survey conducted by a commercial property using a Parcel Pending drop box locker for their business.
How it Works
Reduce storage space needed for package management and provide a safe, modern corporate campus experience with a commercial lockers option
Packages Delivered Annually
What Makes Parcel Pending SPECIAL
|Differences||Parcel Pending||Other Vendors|
|Global Pioneer in Package Management|
|Integrated Asset Tracking Software|
|Contact-Free Package Retrieval|
|Unified Communication Platform|
|Built-In Camera System|
|Package Room Connected to Lockers|
|Package Tracking Using Courier or Order Barcode|
Deliver MORE with Smart Lockers from Parcel Pending by Quadient
Parcel Pending by Quadient is a pioneering smart locker provider that continues to innovate and we are thrilled to go to market with their solutions. They are a trusted and valued partner that will bring in-depth knowledge, expertise, and know-how to solving our customers’ package management needs.
I am so pleased with the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of [the locker] solutions. The attentiveness and level of service has exceeded our expectations.