How We Solve the Problem
- Eliminate up to 24 hours of time wasted each week handling and sorting packages1
- Unified platform provides visibility, security, and delivery efficiency
- Minimise the risk of lost or stolen items with items stored securely in the locker, a unique PIN and barcode are issued to each recipient when their items are ready for collection.
- Employees receive instant delivery notifications and can retrieve packages contact-free at their convenience
- Full chain-of-custody for mail, packages, laptops, tech equipment and accessories, important documents, and more
- Reduce package delivery time by up to 78%2
1Based on an average of 60 packages per day, 6 days per week, at 1 hour per 15 packages.
2Survey conducted by a commercial property using Parcel Pending drop boxes for businesses.
How it Works
Provide a safe, modern experience for corporate and public sector buildings that are managing a growing volume of deliveries and returns with commercial parcel lockers.
Packages Delivered Annually
Deliver More with Smart Lockers from Parcel Pending by Quadient
The parcel lockers have absolutely addressed the issue that we had – space in the post room and time management for staff as they no longer have to think about being called back when someone wants to collect a parcel.
The Quadient automated locker system is a modern, digital service that has simplified the employee’s journey and has aligned well with Orange’s transformation.
Parcel Pending by Quadient is a pioneering smart locker provider that continues to innovate, and we are thrilled to go to market with their solutions. They are a trusted and valued partner that will bring in-depth knowledge, expertise, and know-how to solving our customers’ package management needs.