Webinar Replay: Best Practices for Omnichannel Strategy in Retail
New Strategies for Optimizing Business Operations to Consolidate First & Last Mile Deliveries
A Webinar Featuring Forrester & Hosted by Parcel Pending by Quadient
In this webinar event, Sucharita Kodali, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Gary Winter, VP Strategic Initiatives at Quadient, share best practices for omnichannel strategies in retail to help you optimize your business operations and consolidate first and last mile deliveries to realize cost savings. Industry experts will share their knowledge on:
- Managing returns to reduce inefficiencies and costs associated with rising return rates
- Improving CX by implementing experiences that improve customer satisfaction
- Effective methods for streamlining BOPIS/C&C fulfillment
- Streamlining business operations to balance the equation between ease of use and investment
- Consolidating first and last mile deliveries to reduce costs
- Global trends and how they influence other markets
About the Speakers
Sucharita Kodali – VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Sucharita serves digital business strategy professionals. She is an expert in e-commerce, omnichannel commerce, consumer behavior, and trends in the retail and consumer goods space. She is also an authority on technology developments that affect the online commerce industry and vendors that facilitate online marketing and merchandising.
Gary Winter – VP, Strategic Initiatives at Quadient
Gary Winter is a parcels industry veteran with over 20 years’ experience in mail and e-commerce home delivery. He has been working for some of the key carriers (Royal Mail, Parcelforce, UK Mail) and major industry suppliers (Pitney Bowes, Unipart).
Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay: