Secure Mailboxes For Your Building
Quadient Mailboxes enable buildings to securely receive and store incoming mail. Our range, which includes free-standing and wall-mounted post boxes with both indoor and outdoor options, are suitable for most multi-occupancy buildings, including residential developments, student accommodation and office blocks.
Indoor & Outdoor Mailboxes
- Front deposit, front retrieval
- Can be made watertight
- For use in wall fixing, recessing or freestanding applications
- Vertical and horizontal mailboxes available
- Anti-theft features available on most models
- A vast array of A4 boxes manufactured to EN 1374 standards available
- A4 box manufactured to EN 1374 standards
- Front retrieval
- Lock, anti-theft protection
- Customisable number of banks
- Can be used for wall fixing, recessing or freestanding applications
Through the Wall Mailboxes
- Front deposit, rear retrieval
- Perfect for aluminium panel and glazing installations
- Internal anti-theft incline included as standard
- Weatherproof and rust resistant
- Closing profiles: Designed to close the gap around the mailbox after installation to create a seamless finish.
- Supports: Options for round, square or rectangular base. Can be screwed to the ground or buried.
- Surround casings: Structures for joining and banking mailboxes for installation to the wall or free standing with supports.
- Wall fixation kit: Easier installations to the wall.
- Floor fixation kit: Kit of 4 special screws for floor installation of the supports.