Secure Post Box Options For Your Building
Quadient Mailboxes enable buildings to securely receive and store incoming mail. Our range, which includes fire resistant, free-standing and wall-mounted post boxes with both indoor and outdoor options, are suitable for most multi-occupancy buildings, including residential developments, student accommodation and office blocks.
Indoor & Outdoor Mailboxes
- Front deposit for mail carrier, front retrieval
- Can be made watertight
- For use in wall fixing, recessing or freestanding applications
- Vertical and horizontal letterboxes available
- Anti-mail theft features available on most post box models
- A vast array of A4 boxes manufactured to EN 1374 standards available
- A4 box manufactured to EN 1374 standards
- Front letter retrieval
- Lockable mailbox for anti-theft protection
- Customisable number of banks
- Can be used for wall fixing, recessing or freestanding applications
Fire Resistant Mailboxes
- Fire resistant
- 60-minute test conducted at 470 degrees
- Internal and external use
- Multiple colour options available
Through the Wall Mailboxes
- Front deposit, rear retrieval
- Perfect for aluminium panel and glazing installations
- Internal anti-theft incline included as standard
- Weatherproof and rust resistant
- Closing profiles: Designed to close the gap around the mailbox after installation to create a seamless finish.
- Supports: Options for round, square or rectangular base. Can be screwed to the ground or buried.
- Surround casings: Structures for joining and banking mailboxes for installation to the wall or free standing with supports.
- Wall fixation kit: Easier installations to the wall.
- Floor fixation kit: Kit of 4 special screws for floor installation of the supports.
- Available in a variety of colours and configurations