We offer an exciting, fast-paced remote work environment, and we currently have an opportunity for a trainer to join the Customer Success team. This position is key to our customer success, and we are looking for someone who will make an immediate impact on our team, customers and company.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Scheduling and training both internal teams and customers on the Parcel Pending lockers, supporting software and processes.
- Creating and continually developing training materials, including documentation, curriculums, agendas, videos and recordings.
- Providing training via web ex or face to face with teams, as required.
- Learning Parcel Pending offerings and have the ability to create necessary training materials.
- Adapting materials based on training audience need.
- Ability to understand technical concepts.
- Acts as a resource, post training, as necessary and provides any follow up training/assistance required.
- Scopes the training need and provides information to leadership as required.
- Works collaboratively with the launch and post launch teams.
- Ability to recognize training gaps and will create and implement the necessary training needs.
- Works proactively in their role to better the customer experience.
- Participates in customer meetings and supports the project manager and / or CSM as necessary.
- Influences curriculum design and updates existing training material.
- Develops digital educational material to include videos and manuals.
- Translate technical information into user-friendly instruction.
- Conducts role playing activities to develop interpersonal skills.
- Schedules regular training sessions (monthly or quarterly) with the CS team, or as applicable.
- Liaisons with supervisors and encourages on the job coaching and training.
- Tracks team performance to assess training effectiveness.
- Identify and address training needs/gaps, conducting train the trainer sessions with other trainers and auditing training classes.
- Tracks and collates results of post training surveys.
- While leading training, the trainer will serve as the leader and promote a positive work environment, adherence to all company policies, expectations, and performance standards
- Communicates status of training engagements to the Vice President of Customer Success or CS team manager.
- Effectively builds partnerships with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Promotes company culture and vision.
- Performs other duties as required to support the success of Parcel Pending.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced remote work environment, and we currently have an opportunity for a Launch Project Manager. This position is key to our customer experience, and we are looking for someone who will make an immediate impact on our team, customers, and company.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience by performing the following key launch activities for new customers:
- Own the launch plan and execution from completed sale through 90 days of operation
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers
- Engage customers in a thoughtful professional manner via phone/SMS, email & web-conference as needed throughout the launch process
- Develop a background understanding of projects in your portfolio by reviewing documents (sales contracts, floorplans, etc.) and engaging with Account Executives
- Perform initial customer outreach, share product details, review site requirements, and collect additional information needed to plan the launch
- Assess customer readiness, collect preferred installation timing & engage with the operations team to request physical fulfillment (warehouse, delivery & installation)
- Create a Launch Timeline (project plan with tasks, due dates & assignments) covering key physical, software and adoption/utilization activities for each project
- Keep projects in your portfolio on schedule by ensuring your supporting teams/ team members execute tasks in accordance with the project timeline
- Review timelines and required customer contributions with clients to achieve success with minimal customer effort/disruption
- Engage customers and vendors to collect site readiness documentation and day of delivery/installation details to equip the Operations team members for their tasks
- Produce a Launch summary to serve as a formal record of the wins and challenges surrounding each launch to assist future resources in managing the account
Important Fraud Alert for Candidates – Please Read
Please be aware of the possibility of phony job postings or communications. Parcel Pending will never request money or payment of upfront costs from an applicant for an employee or contractor job. Beware of schemes that require a job seeker to provide personal information, deposit checks, or complete forms other than via the company’s career page. Parcel Pending’s Careers page is https://www.parcelpending.com/careers and https://careers.quadient.com/global/en/search-results for our parent company, Quadient.
Parcel Pending representatives will communicate using email addresses that end with @quadient.com. After registering for a position through our Careers page, our review and, if there is a fit, an interview process will proceed. Once a hiring decision is made, a formal offer is extended dependent on successful completion of several verification steps, none of which requires a candidate to advance funds, deposit a check, or pay a fee or costs. Job offers from free webmail accounts—such as yahoo.com, hotmail.com, gmail.com, or live.com or social media accounts — likely are not legitimate. Candidates can reach out by phone to 949-356-0430 to verify the legitimacy of a communication.
If you believe you have been a victim of a crime, contact the local authorities or the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at ic3.gov.
For more information on job scams, view the Federal Trade Commission website.
Perks of Working With Us
Our SPECIAL Culture
Voted among the Top Workplaces in OC, Parcel Pending is the nation’s leading provider of innovative package management solutions for residential, commercial, retail, and university properties in the United States and Canada.
In 2019, Parcel Pending was acquired by Quadient, the global leader in parcel, mailing, customer experience, and business process automation solutions. With the strength of our combined power, reach, and offerings, Parcel Pending by Quadient provides state-of-the-art solutions and world-class customer service to solve the last-mile delivery challenge.
By joining our company, you will help make package delivery and management special for every property and every customer alongside some of the most passionate, collaborative, and quality-driven people in the industry.