About the Webinar
Are you feeling pressure to scale to meet increasing consumer demand for convenient deliveries and returns? Are you trying to absorb rising costs while figuring out a plan to reduce your environmental impact? If so, you don’t want to miss this FREE webinar.
“Best Practices for Omnichannel Strategy in Retail” features industry-recognized Forrester analyst, Sucharita Kodali, who will be joined by parcels industry veteran, Gary Winter from Parcel Pending by Quadient. This webinar covers best practices for retailers and carriers looking to fulfill omnichannel tactics with greater ease, fewer friction points, and lower operational costs.
– Retailers: discover how you can improve your pick-up and return processes, elevate your customer experience, and realize additional revenue
– Carriers: find out how you can consolidate first and last mile deliveries, realize cost savings by reducing stops and avoiding mis-deliveries, and reduce your environmental impact
A Webinar Featuring Forrester Analyst & Hosted by Parcel Pending
Best Practices for Omnichannel Strategy in Retail
New Strategies for Optimizing Business Operations to Consolidate First & Last Mile Deliveries
September 20, 2022 | 12 PM EST | 60 Minutes
In this LIVE webinar event, Sucharita Kodali, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Gary Winter, VP Strategic Initiatives at Quadient, will share best practices to help you consolidate parcel fulfillment and returns, optimize your business operations, and achieve cost savings. Topics covered will include:
– Streamlining Business Operations: balancing ease of use and investment cost
– Consolidating Fulfillment: conserving the costs of BOPIS/returns, first/last mile delivery
– Managing Returns: reducing inefficiencies and costs associated with rising return rates
– Improving CX: implementing experiences that raise Customer Satisfaction/Net Promoter scores
– Monitoring Trends: evaluating global perspectives and their influence on other markets
About the Speakers
Sucharita Kodali – VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Sucharita Kodali serves digital business strategy professionals. She is an expert in e-commerce, omnichannel commerce, consumer behavior, and trends in the retail and consumer goods space. She is also an authority on technology developments that affect the online commerce industry and vendors that facilitate online marketing and merchandising.
In her research, Sucharita covers areas such as e-commerce trends and global, regulatory, and technology issues shaping commerce. She is the author of Forrester’s “The World’s Most Future-Proofed Brands” report, which reviews global consumer-facing brand manufacturers. She is often the keynote speaker at retailer conferences around the world and is frequently featured in national media such as NPR, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Information, and more.
Sucharita holds a BA in Economics from Harvard University and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Gary Winter – VP, Strategic Initiatives at Quadient
Gary Winter is a parcels industry veteran with over 20 years’ experience in mail and e-commerce home delivery, including work for some of the key carriers (Royal Mail, Parcelforce, UK Mail) and major industry suppliers (Pitney Bowes, Unipart).
Gary has held roles in product management, business development, and senior leadership as Sales & Marketing Director at Hermes. Prior to joining Quadient, Gary was Parcel Services Director and ran the Collect+ network of over 7,000 PUDO locations for PayPoint. His role at Quadient is to drive the parcel locker strategy worldwide and help grow its presence in the parcel locker market.