WEBINAR – Unlocking the Future of Last-Mile Delivery: Our Panel of Industry Experts Show You How
2 Min Read
Written by: Alexandrea Purvis
Fulfillment methods are evolving, and the only way for carriers and retailers to stay ahead is to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. If your business is looking to optimize your first-and-last-mile strategy to ensure your business stays ahead of the competition, join us globally for our virtual expert panelist discussion, “How to Come First in the Last-Mile,” as we discuss the advantages of modernizing first-and last-mile deliveries using Open Locker Networks for parcel deliveries and returns.
This informative webinar will take place on April 6 at 2 PM EDT in North America, 1 PM CEST in France, and 10 AM BST in the UK and will be led by our power panel, including:
- Marek Rozycki – Managing Partner, Last Mile Experts
- Mike Richmond – Chief Commercial Officer, Doddle
- Laurie Weston – General Manager of E-Commerce, Purolator
- Gary Winter – VP of Strategic Initiatives at Quadient
During this informative webinar, our panelists will be discussing key topics around logistics today, including:
- How automating business operations reduces operational and parcel handling costs
- How to improve the customer experience with convenient, on-demand options for parcel pick-ups and returns
- Addressing CSR initiatives with sustainable, consolidated first and last-mile deliveries
- Eliminating inefficient returns processes for businesses and their customers
- Reducing investment costs and gaining opportunities for added incremental revenue
If you’re a retailer or carrier struggling to meet increasing consumer demands for convenient deliveries and returns while also trying to absorb rising costs and reduce operational inefficiencies, this panel discussion is not one to miss!
Register today and join us on April 6 as we help you come first in the last-mile!