What is Parcel Pending?
Parcel Pending is an electronic locker system that provides a secure and simple way for couriers to deliver your packages. Parcel Pending lockers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, enabling you to pick up your packages on your schedule.
Anyone that received a package should register. You can have up to 10 people, like roommates, registered per account or everyone can have their own account.
A valid credit card is required at registration to cover any registration or storage fees that may occur while you use the locker. Your credit card information is securely stored by a third-party credit card processing company and the process is PCI compliant. We do not store your credit card information.
Every account must have a current credit card on file. There could be multiple accounts associated to a single apartment (e.g. roommates). However, if there are multiple people on a single account, there only needs to be one credit card on file.
Parcel Pending utilizes an independent provider of data security services, Authorize.net, to process credit card transactions. Parcel Pending does not process or retain your credit card data. The process used to capture and store your credit card data is PCI compliant.
We do not charge a "cost per package"; however, each property has their own setup and storage fees (if you exceed the normal pick-up duration). You can view these fees on your account portal at: https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
Log on to your account at: https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login and select the option to close your account. Please note that by closing your account you may not be able to receive all of the packages that are sent to you and you may need to make arrangements with another delivery service.
The period of time that you have before a storage fee is charged, or before a package is removed from the locker and returned to sender is set by, varies with each community. Please review the Terms and Storage fees on your account portal for specific information: https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
Your mailing address does not change when you use the Parcel Pending lockers.
You will receive a text or email notification with a unique access code when you have a package delivered. There are 4 simple steps to pick-up your package:
- Go to the lockers that contain your property’s packages.
- Press the orange "Parcel Pickup" button located on the locker kiosk.
- Enter your unique 6-digit access code found on your text or email notification.
- Retrieve your package from the locker that opens.
There are two things you can do if you delete your access code notification:
You will still receive a delivery notification text or email and instructed to retrieve your package from your property’s management office or at the local courier hub, depending on your community’s policies.
You can change your locker preferences on your account at: https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login and select that your packages be delivered to lockers below 4 feet. Your courier is notified of this preference and the system will automatically select these lockers for your packages.
Your property may or may not have refrigerated lockers. If it does, and your package indicates that it contains perishables, your package will be delivered to a refrigerated locker. If your property does not have refrigerated lockers you may need to pick up your package as soon as you receive the delivery notification.
Generally this means that your package is too large for the locker. If this happens you should call us at 855-316-4756 when you are near the lockers and we can open them remotely, or you can go to the property’s management office and they can manually open it with a key.
- 1. Login into your MyParcelPending.com account at: https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
- Click on the "Vacation" tab.
- Select "Vacation" and press enter.
- Enter the dates you’ll be gone. You will have until 11:59pm the day after you’re set to return home to retrieve your package before any storage fees begin to accrue.
If your package will be left in the locker for a period where you will incur storage fees, you can do three things:
- Provide the access code to someone and have them pick up the package for you.
- Log on to your account and set your account to Vacation mode (see question above).
- Give us a call at 855-316-4756 and we can set your account onto Vacation Mode for you.
You will need to check with your property management as every property and courier service has different procedures for this situation. Some couriers will return the package back to their "hub" and attempt to re-deliver at a later date, while others will return to sender. Make sure you sign up as soon as you can so you can easily get your packages.
log in to your account https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login and confirm:
- That you have an active account set up or the primary resident on the account has registered you on the account.
- That your email address, telephone number and cellular/mobile phone number is correct.
- Press the BACK button to get to the Start Screen (If your property has multiple kiosks, please make sure you’re at the correct kiosk, this will be found in your notification, e.g. Kiosk A, Kiosk B, etc.).
- Press the "Parcel Pickup" Button.
- Enter your 6-digit access code.
- If you are still receiving an Invalid Code error, make sure this is not an old code that was already used to retrieve a package.
- If none of these troubleshooting tips are successful, give us a call at 855-316-4756.
Notify your apartment community management team or contact Parcel Pending at 855-316-4756.
- Check to see if your package was delivered to your apartment.
- Check your mailbox.
- If you received 2 codes, check that your package is not in one of those lockers. Sometimes a courier selects a locker that is too small for your package and then places your package in a larger locker. You will get 2 notifications if that happens.
- Contact Parcel Pending at 855-316-4756 and we’ll research your situation.
You can make any adjustments to your account via https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
- Click on the “Manage Occupants” tab
- Click on the name of the occupant moving out.
- Locate “Moved Out?” towards the bottom of the screen and move the button to YES, then click SAVE.
- Log on to your https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
- Under “Manage Payments” click on “Add Credit/Debit Card,” enter all required fields, once finished, click save.
- Then under “Manage Payments” choose “Make Primary” under the credit/debit card you want as your primary credit/debit card.
- Sign into your account on https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
- Click “Edit Profile”.
- Scroll down to “Change Address” and add the information required.
If your new apartment community is already using the Parcel Pending locker system, all you’ll need to do is:
- Log into your account at https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
- Select the “Moving to a New Property” tab.
- Complete the required information.
- If there is a registration fee at your property, your card on file will be charged. All new terms and conditions for your new property will be available on this screen.
- Log into your account at https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login.
- Select the “Moving Out” tab.
- Click on the words “Move Out”.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can enter your move-out date.
- Enter date, then click “Save” towards the bottom of the page and you’ll be moved out on that date.
- Residents can shop anywhere online and provide their home address and unit number for shipping.
- The courier delivers the package into the Parcel Pending Electronic Locker System.
- The resident is instantly notified via email and/or text message of your delivery along with a unique access code.
- The resident enters their access code into the locker and retrieve your package.
To ensure no interruptions or delays in deliveries, all residents should sign up.
A resident can simply login to https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login and select Vacation Mode.
Only one credit card is required per account. Multiple occupants can be added to one account during the sign-up process. Note, the primary resident on the account is subject to incurring fees for occupant related charges.
Multiple accounts can be created per apartment number. In this situation, each roommate would create their own account.
Parcel Pending is dedicated to ensuring the security of resident credit card information. We are partnered with Authorize.net (a Visa Corp. company) as our credit card processor, as they are one of the best in the industry and support some of the largest online websites. Authorize.net is committed to safeguarding customer information and combatting fraud, and adheres to both strict internal security policies and industry security initiatives. Authorize.net utilizes industry leading technologies and protocols, such as 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and are compliant with government security initiatives. Parcel Pending does not store residents credit card information.
Log in to your account at https://my.parcelpending.com/user/login and click on the reports tab.
If you are visiting the property for the first time after installation, then you can check with the property management staff on where the lockers are located. The same thing applies for a new driver to the area and or property. Site maps can be made available as well.
Access codes will be provided by the property management team via a courier guide or you can call Parcel Pending at (855) 316-4756.
The property management team will have the option to sign if they so choose or you can attempt the resident’s door to acquire the signature.
If the lockers are full, overflow would go to the property management team at the office or taken back to the local courier hub for pickup.
Please contact our Account Management/Courier Team at (855) 316-4756 and we can assist with providing a code and or answer questions on how to use the locker system.